Animal Services Officers
What do Animal Services Officers Do?
Animal Services Officers do a lot to help the people and animals in the community.
- Enforce animal-related laws
- Educate citizens about proper care of pets and responsible pet ownership
- Investigate animal cruelty, neglect and abuse
- Take lost animals to the safe confines of the shelter
- Rescue injured and/or lost pets
To request an officer's help, call (801) 743-7045
If you have questions or concerns about animal-related laws or a specific case, please call us at 385-GOT-PETS (385-468-7387) during regular business hours.